Monday, September 15, 2008

Tag Punch Flower Card


Hi Guys,
Just a quick post to share with you a card I made using the small tag punch. I got this idea from the October SS and just had to give it a go! It is quite easy and the hardest part was trying to arrange the tag petal shapes in a circle to make a flower shape as I'm all thumbs lol!

Here's a close up of the tag punched flower



Most Products Used By Stampin' Up!
~One Of A Kind and Polka Dot Background Stamp sets
~Purely Pomegranate and Pretty In Pink Card Stock
~Berry Bliss DSP
~Purely Pomegranate and Versamark Ink
~Small Tag Punch and 1 3/8 Circle Punches
~Double Stitched PP Grosgrain Ribbon
~Sticky Strip and Dimensionals
~Unknown White Button From My Sewing Box

Well I'm off now to make another one in different colours if my 3 year old will let me lol! Thanks for stopping by. Have a great Monday and a Wonderful week! Take Care, Hugs and smiles
~Kylie~


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kylie
    You seem to find the most interesting ways of using the punch, that end up making such lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***