Friday, November 2, 2012

AnnaBelle Stamps Colour Challenge

Hi Guys,

I hope your week has been a great one!

It's Friday so that means it's time for another challenge brought to you by AnnaBelle Stamps Blog and this week it's a colour challenge, so here's the colours:


I found this colour challenge to be a real 'challenge' for me as these are colours I never reach for(I'm a Brown and Pink girl lol)

So I created a simple card with layers and lots of open white space lol!

So here's my card:


I have used ABS 'Fanciful Flowers' Stamp Set and I simply LOVE the sentiments in this set and the different flower combinations that you can create!

Supplies Used:
AnnaBelle Stamps:  'Fanciful Flowers' Stamp Set, 3mm Icicle Sprinkles, Silver Metallic Cord

Other:  Lilac, Blue and White Cardstock, Lilac and Grey Ink, Spellbinders Circle Dies, Foam Mounting Tape

Would you like to play along with our Colour Challenge for you chance at winning a $10.00 Gift Voucher to the AnnaBelle Stamps Store?




Check out the details HERE on how to play, I can't wait to see your take on our Colour Challenge this week!

Don't forget to check out my fellow 'Belles' and see their how they used these colours this week and their creations will knock your socks off!!!








Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful weekend and I'll catch you soon!  Till then, Take Care and Keep Smiling,

PS:  Don't forget to check out AnnaBelle Stamps 'Deal Of The Week' HERE!


3 comments:

  1. so beautiful Kylie! you have rocked the colours with this CAS beauty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Kylie...........you aced this colour challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For someone who is a 'brown & pink' girl, you have totally rocked these colours Kylie! I adore this CAS design and the silver bow is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***