Friday, July 5, 2013

AnnaBelle Stamps Friday Feature~Sneak Peek!

Hi Guys,

I hope you're all well and had a wonderful week!




It's Friday so that means it's time for Annabelle Stamps Feature Friday and this week we are showing you some Sneak Peeks of some upcoming NEW sets...AWESOME!!!

Did you see the little Sneak Peeks on the Annabelle Stamps Blog and would you like to see more lol?

So here's what I made using 'Cherry Blossom':


I even added a little detail inside my card:


I really should add detail on the inside of my cards more often lol!

I also created a little gift box:


Inside the little box contains Italian Chocolate Mints(they are soooooooooooo good lol)that I raided from my Hubby's 'Sweet Stash' and he hasn't even missed them roflol!

I also covered a little memo/notebook:


I used the same 'Cherry Blossom' image on all thee creations as well as the script background image from 'BBD6' and embossed the script in some ABS Clear Embossing Powder and I used different shapes dies and used Cherry, Black and White colour combo and coloured the images using copics!



Supplies Used:
AnnaBelle Stamps:
~Cherry Blossom Stamp Set(coming soon)
~BBD6 Stamp Set
~3mm Icicle Sprinkles
~Black Twine
~Raspberry Buttons
~Clear Embossing Powder
~White Satin Ribbon

Other:
~White, Cherry and Black Cardstock
~Black and Versamark Ink
~Spellbinders Dies
~Silhouette
~Copics
~Stick Pin

Check out my fellow 'Belles' and see their 'Sneak Peeks'! Their creations will knock your socks off lol!

 
Don't forget AnnaBelle Stamps Blog Sketch Challenge AC166 is still going on for your chance at winning at $15.00 Gift Voucher to the AnnaBelle Stamps Store and you can find the details and the sketch HERE!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Till next time, Take care and have a wonderful weekend!


8 comments:

  1. Drop dead gorgeous Kylie! I LOVE each and every one of your projects. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kylie, beautiful showcase of this pretty set!
    Can't wait to see all your projects with the new sets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. What a great set you have put together. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just going to sit here awhile and bask in the glow of all the gorgeousness of your creations Kylie! Stunning stuff!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - stunning projects! These are absolutely gorgeous! You've certainly piqued my interest with your 'peek' of the new release! Looking forward to the full reveal!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Kylie, a beautiful trio!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Wow Kylie! These are stunning, what a great bold colour combo and those sweet button twine bows, LOVE it all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jeepers, stunning creations! Love your choice of colours, so rich and strong.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***