Friday, October 11, 2013

AnnaBelle Stamps Friday Feature ~ Sentimental Bluebells

Hi Guys,

I hope your well and had a wonderful week!

It's Friday so that means it's time for our Feature Friday instalment brought to you by AnnaBelle Stamps and today we are showcasing a gorgeous set and it's been a long time favourite, today's feature set is...



I LOVE this set and it has my all time favourite sentiment...'Just A Note', LOVE it, love it, love it lol!

So of course for my card I had to use the 'Just A Note' sentiment lol and I also used the gorgeous circle medallion!

So here's my card:



I went for a Black and White colour theme and I used Backgrounds By Design 8 for my three fish tail banners and finished off my card using some Icicle Sprinkles(another favourite lol)

Supplies Used:
AnnaBelle Stamps:
~Sentimental Bluebells(sentiment and circle medallion)
~Backgrounds By Designs 8(fish tail banners)
~3mm and 4mm Icicle Sprinkles

Other:
~Black and White Cardstock
~Black Ink
~Circle Dies

Please stop by my fellow 'Belles' blogs to see their Stunning creations using 'Sentimental Bluebells' Stamp Set, their creations will knock your socks off!!!

 
Don't forget that our monthly challenge is still going on for your chance at winning a $20.00 gift voucher to the Annabelle Store!  You can find the challenge and all the details HERE!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
 
Till next time, have a wonderful weekend and as always, Take Care and Keep Smiling,
 


2 comments:

  1. I agree, this really is a fabulous set Kylie and your B&W card is pure elegance, Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an elegant card Kylie, love the feathered sentiment and your stamped Washi.........Fabulous"
    Sending you cyber hugs and hoping all is well soon, take care x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***