Friday, February 28, 2014

AnnaBelle Stamps February Feature~Easter Chickadee

Hi Guys,

I hope you're all well!

Welcome to AnnaBelle Stamps February Feature and this months feature set is the cute 'Easter Chickadee' and 'Easter Chickadee' also has a matching die...Awesome!

So here's the set:






and the matching die:





and here's what I created:


I created this treat box using my Silhouette Cameo(my favourite crafty thing after Icicle Sprinkles lol)and I ran it through my bigshot using a swiss dots embossing folder(another favoutite crafty thing lol)and embellished it with some cut out grass a large chick, trio of eggs and flowers from 'Easter Chickadee' stamp set which I coloured using Copics(yep...still suck at colouring roflol), popped in some cream eggs into a cello bag and closed the treat bag using some white satin ribbon and white raffia and finished off with my tag and placed a yellow button and more raffia in the center!

I was a good girl and didn't sneak any eggs(or should I say 'taste test' lol) but gee it was hard not too roflol but it's early days yet lol!

So head on over to Marion's Awesome blog and check out her stunning project using 'Easter Chickadee', it's gorgeous!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Till next time, Take care and keep smiling,


1 comment:

  1. I would have 'definitely' had to taste test these beauties! What a fab idea and a great gift to receive I would be a very happy vegemite at Easter to get one of these!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***