Friday, May 23, 2014

AnnaBelle Stamps May Feature...'Remember When...'

Hi Guys,

I hope you're all well and had a wonderful week!

This months AnnaBelle Stamps feature stamp set is 'Remember When...' and it's such a lovely set with beautiful Poppy images and some great sentiments that can be used for lots on different occasions!


So here's what I created with the gorgeous 'Remember When...' Stamp Set:


I cut out my little gift bag using my Cameo in White cardstock and I placed my coloured Poppy image, that has been colored using Copics on the front of the bag using some foam dots, I wrapped some Black twine around the Poppy's stems and tied a bow and I placed a White pearl in the bows center and to finish off I tied a Black organza bow with some more Black twine and placed my tag(that came with the gift bag file)in the center with a tiny Black peg!

Supplies Used:
AnnaBelle Stamps:
~Remember When...Stamp Set
~Black Twine
~White Pearl

Other:
~Silhouette Cameo
~Gift Bag and Tag File
~White Cardstock
~Copics
~Black Organza Ribbon

I'm going to place a bag of different chocolate's inside the bag but I need to go down the shops to grab some chocolates lol, fancy not having any chocolate's on hand lol!

Don't forget to head on over to AnnaBelle Stamps Blog to see other fabulous creations using 'Remember When...'

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Till next time, have a wonderful weekend and as usual, take care and keep smiling,


2 comments:

  1. AWEsome Kylie, I adore this purple and yellow combo, it's soooo rich and vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I just noticed that it's black, it's either my eyes or my computer... probably me haha, still has the WOW factor though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***