Wednesday, January 21, 2015

A Kaisercraft Challenge

Hi Guys,

'Happy New Year'!

I hope you're Christmas and New Year celebrations were wonderful!

I'm a regular visitor to the Kaisercraft blog and when they posted THIS challenge I wanted to play along!

You also needed to include in your creation the set colours, a stamp of your choice and some flower blooms!

Here's the gorgeous colours:


and here's what I created:


I made this envelope pouch/bag using my Silhouette Cameo and using THIS file from the Silhouette store using Kraft Cardstock and the yummy XO collection from Kaisercraft(papers and collectables)and some Fairy Floss blooms also by Kaisercraft, some Black ribbon and to finish off I used some KC rhinestones in Blue Grey(it looks like a very soft mint colour too me lol)but doesn't show well in the picture!

I used my Stampin' Up 'French Flair' background stamp and stamped the image in Versamark!

Here's a close up of my front panel:


I tried to make it look like the sweet little birds are placing the loveheart there lol!  I'm going to place a love letter to hubby in the envelope for Valentine's day lol!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Till next time, take care and keep smiling,


3 comments:

  1. Lucky hubby to have such a talented wife!
    I've been playing with little pouches too ....nothing a s fancy as this though LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable project Kylie. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Kaisercraft :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Husband will love the effort you've gone to for him :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***