Friday, July 4, 2014

AnnaBelle Stamps July Feature

Hi Guys,

I hope you're all well!

Welcome to AnnaBelle Stamps Blog July's Feature and what a fun this feature is!!!


The 'Belles' were able to use any Christmas Set and I choose to use 'Holly Jolly Christmas'!

 
and I created a tag...


and look, the bells are back roflol!  I just had to use the bells, I missed out on Christmas crafting last Christmas and I've missed my bells lol!

I cut out the decorative tags using my Cameo and stamped the gorgeous wreath in some Old Olive Ink and placed some 3mm Chilli Sprinkles around the wreath and down the bottom I placed a Red twine bow and another 3mm Chilli Sprinkle and to finish off I placed some White ribbon on top and tied off my Silver bells using Red twine!

Supplies Used:
AnnaBelle Stamps:
~Holly Jolly Christmas Stamps Set
~3mm Chilli Sprinkles
~Red Twine

Other
~White and Craft Cardstock
~Old Olive Ink
~White Ribbon
~Silver Bells
~Silhouette Cameo

Andrea, has an AWESOME offer for you...ALL Christmas Sets are reduced by 30% just for July ONLY!  So head on over to the ABS Store and grab yourself a crafting bargain or two!!!

Don't forget to check out my fellow 'Belles' 'Holly Jolly' Creations at the AnnaBelle Stamps Blog, they are gorgeous!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Till next time, take care and keep smiling,


3 comments:

  1. I missed your bells too Kylie, and your tag is amazing! Aren't we so clever to use the same stamp, it's a definite winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your gorgeous tag Kylie and I really love the bell:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What was the tag called that you used to put the wreath on? I love this tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***